This Site is only intended for professional clients who access it from Sweden and is not intended for retail clients or other individuals, nor for U.S. Person pursuant to the U.S. Regulation S.
This Site is considered as a marketing communication.
Please, note that this Site is written in English only.
Categories of clients who are considered to be professionals:
Entities which are required to be authorised or regulated to operate in the financial markets. The list below shall be understood as including all authorised entities carrying out the characteristic activities of the entities mentioned: entities authorised by a Member State under a Directive, entities authorised or regulated by a Member State without reference to a Directive, and entities authorised or regulated by a third country:
- Credit institutions;
- Investment firms;
- Other authorised or regulated financial institutions;
- Insurance companies;
- Collective investment schemes and management companies of such schemes;
- Pension funds and management companies of such funds;
- Commodity and commodity derivatives dealers;
- Locals: firms which provide investment services and/or perform investment activities consisting exclusively in dealing on own account on markets in financial futures or options or other derivatives and on cash markets for the sole purpose of hedging positions on derivatives markets or which deal for the accounts of other members of those markets or make prices for them and which are guaranteed by clearing members of the same markets, where responsibility for ensuring the performance of contracts entered into by such firms is assumed by clearing members of the same markets;
- Other institutional investors;
Large undertakings meeting two of the following size requirements on a company basis:
- balance sheet total: EUR 20 000 000
- net turnover: EUR 40 000 000
- own funds: EUR 2 000 000
- National and regional governments, including public bodies that manage public debt at national or regional level, Central Banks, international and supranational institutions such as the World Bank, the IMF, the ECB, the EIB and other similar international organisations.
- Other institutional investors whose main activity is to invest in financial instruments, including entities dedicated to the securitisation of assets or other financing transactions
The information presented may refer to HSBC Asset Management's global AUMs/figures and global policies. Even though local entities of HSBC Asset Management may be involved in the implementation and application of global policies, the numbers presented and the commitments listed are not necessarily a direct reflection of those of the local HSBC Asset Management entity.
Today, we and many of our customers contribute to greenhouse gas emissions. This is why HSBC Asset Management, together with other asset managers, have an important role to play in supporting the transition to a net zero economy. Step by step, we are developing strategies to reduce our own emissions and to help our customers reduce theirs. For more information visit https://www.assetmanagement.hsbc.com/about-us/net-zero