You are currently connected to the website https://www.assetmanagement.hsbc.se
This website (the “Site”) is considered as a marketing communication provided by HSBC Global Asset Management (France) and its Stockholm branch.
HSBC Global Asset Management (France) is authorised and regulated in France by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers. HSBC Global Asset Management (France) is a part of a worldwide group of businesses known as HSBC Global Asset Management, which is ultimately owned by HSBC Holdings plc.
HSBC Global Asset Management (France) is a French limited company (société anonyme) registered with the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register (Greffe du Tribunal de Commerce de Nanterre) with the number 421 345 489 and has its registered office at Immeuble Coeur Défense, 110 esplanade du Général de Gaulle, La Défense 4, 92400 Courbevoie, France.
HSBC Global Asset Management (France) S.A. Stockholm Branch is a branch of HSBC Global Asset Management (France) SA and registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office (Bolagsverket) with the number 516404¬3985 and has its registered office at BirgerJarlsgatan 2, 114 34 Stockholm, Sweden. HSBC Global Asset Management (France) is authorised and regulated in Sweden by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen).
By accessing this Site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the 'Terms').
This Site is only intended for professional clients as defined by the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive and is therefore not intended for retail clients or other individuals.
Categories of clients who are considered to be professionals:
- Entities which are required to be authorised or regulated to operate in the financial markets. The list below shall be understood as including all authorised entities carrying out the characteristic activities of the entities mentioned: entities authorised by a Member State under a Directive, entities authorised or regulated by a Member State without reference to a Directive, and entities authorised or regulated by a third country:
- Credit institutions;
- Investment firms;
- Other authorised or regulated financial institutions;
- Insurance companies;
- Collective investment schemes and management companies of such schemes;
- Pension funds and management companies of such funds;
- Commodity and commodity derivatives dealers;
- Locals: firms which provide investment services and/or perform investment activities consisting exclusively in dealing on own account on markets in financial futures or options or other derivatives and on cash markets for the sole purpose of hedging positions on derivatives markets or which deal for the accounts of other members of those markets or make prices for them and which are guaranteed by clearing members of the same markets, where responsibility for ensuring the performance of contracts entered into by such firms is assumed by clearing members of the same markets;
- Other institutional investors;
- Large undertakings meeting two of the following size requirements on a company basis:
- balance sheet total: EUR 20 000 000
- net turnover: EUR 40 000 000
- own funds: EUR 2 000 000
- National and regional governments, including public bodies that manage public debt at national or regional level, Central Banks, international and supranational institutions such as the World Bank, the IMF, the ECB, the EIB and other similar international organisations.
- Other institutional investors whose main activity is to invest in financial instruments, including entities dedicated to the securitisation of assets or other financing transactions.
Should you wish to contact us please refer to the Contact Us link which can be found on each page of the Site.
This Site is intended for those who access it from within Sweden. We cannot guarantee that the Site, or the information thereon, complies with the local laws or regulations of, or is appropriate for use in, any other jurisdiction from which you access it. If you choose to access this Site from another jurisdiction, you do so at your own risk and the HSBC Group will not be liable for any breach of local law or regulation that you commit as a result of doing so.
The Site is not directed to, or intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of, or incorporated or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to local laws or regulations, or where HSBC Global Asset Management would infringe any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
This Site is not intended for any U.S. Person pursuant the U.S. Regulation S.
In these Terms
- 'Content' means all pages, screens, information and materials included in or accessible through this Site (including any content available on any email or SMS services)
- 'you', 'your' and 'yours' means the person accessing this Site and/or the party on whose behalf such person are accessing this Site
- 'we','us' and 'our' means HSBC Global Asset Management (France)
- 'HSBC Group' means HSBC Holdings plc, its subsidiaries and associated companies from time to time.
These Terms cover your use of this Site. All products and services provided by members of the HSBC Group have their own terms and conditions (the “Product Terms”). You must read both the Product Terms and these Terms. To the extent that the Product Terms conflict with these Terms or any local sites' terms and conditions then the Product Terms will prevail.
From this Site we may provide information or hyperlinks to other websites or pages provided by other entities within the HSBC Group (“Local Sites”) and other parties. Your use of Local Sites and other parties' sites may be subject to their own terms and conditions. You should also read them.
Please make sure you read carefully all applicable terms, conditions and disclaimers relevant to your use of the products, services or information that may be offered to you from time to time.
If any part of these Terms is found by any court or other competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then such part shall be severed from the rest of the Terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
CHANGES TO OUR TERMS
We may change these Terms at any time by updating these pages.
You agree to review any applicable terms and conditions regularly and that your use of any part of this Site will be subject to any such changes once they are made. Should you not accept the amended Terms, you shall cease the use of this Site.
AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Content, including layout, of this Site or products and services available via this Site may be wholly or partially suspended, withdrawn or changed at any time.
We also reserve the right at any time to immediately suspend the provision of all or any part of this Site to you and/or block your access to this Site.
THE PROVISION OF FINANCIAL SERVICES OR PRODUCTS
Not all the products and services that you may be able to view in the Site are available in all geographical locations. The relevant HSBC Group member reserves the right to make the final determination on whether or not you are eligible for any particular product or service.
Please be aware that some of the products and services listed within the Site and those provided by any other HSBC Group members or third parties that may be accessed via a link from this Site may not be suitable for all investors. Always read the product information fully before taking any investment decision and before committing to any contractual agreement.
All products or services provided to you by us or any other HSBC Group member shall only be available in the jurisdiction/s within which the member providing the product or service is authorised to operate.
The Funds and sub-funds presented on this Site are registered for distribution to professional investors in Sweden.
HSBC Global Asset Management (France) has the required licenses to perform the services presented on this Site in Sweden.
Information or opinions contained on this Site or in any Local Sites do not constitute an offer to sell or offer to buy any securities or financial instruments or investment, tax or legal advice or any advice or recommendation in respect of such securities or other financial instruments.
Should you seek to rely in any way whatsoever upon any Content contained on this Site, you do so at your own risk.
The information, products and services offered may not be suitable or appropriate for all investors. The information does not take into account individual circumstances, investment objectives, financial situation or specific needs of the investors. This Site does not refer to any particular tax treatment. Tax regimes depend on each potential client’s own circumstances and may be subject to change in the future.
Before you make any decision or take any action that might affect you or your personal finances or business, you should read the latest version of the Prospectus, the articles of incorporation, the Key Investor Information Documents (KIIDs) and the latest annual report and semi-annual report. In addition, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional adviser(s) to obtain appropriate financial, legal, accounting, tax and other advice.
The Prospectus, the latest annual report and semi-annual report are available free of charge in English on this Site, as well as the Key Investor Information Documents (KIIDs), available in Swedish.
Please note that the value of investments and the income derived from them may fluctuate and you may not receive back the amount originally invested. Investing in any HSBC Fund involves risk including the possible loss of capital. There can be no assurance that a Fund or sub-fund’s investment objective will be achieved or that there will be a return on capital. Where the Fund is denominated in a currency other than an investor’s base currency, changes in the rate of exchange may have an adverse effect on price and income.
For more information about the inherent risks of the Fund or sub-fund, please read the latest version in force of the Prospectus, the articles of incorporation, the Key Investor Information Documents (KIIDs) and the latest annual report and semi-annual report. Please pay attention to the risk sections of the Prospectus.
The past performance figures presented on this Site are not a reliable indicator of future performance and can be misleading. Unless otherwise stated, the past performance figures are net of fees and expenses, except any potential entry and exit fees.
Where overseas securities are held the rate of currency exchange may cause the value of the investment to go up as well as down. Investments in growth markets may involve a greater risk than investments in mature markets.
Any future performance, forecast, simulation, projection or target are indicative only and are not guaranteed in any way. We accept no liability for any failure to meet such a forecast, simulation, projection or target.
No benchmark is directly identical to a Fund or sub-fund. The performance of a benchmark is not a reliable indicator of future performance of the Fund or sub-fund.
Please read the Fund prospectus and the Key Investor Information Documents (KIIDs) to find more information about the costs and conditions of the Fund, sub-fund and classes.
Tax treatments depend on the individual circumstances of each investor and may be subject to change in the future. Depending on your own tax regime, any return from your investment in shares may be taxed differently. We recommend you to liaise with your financial counsel to receive further information about the tax treatment applicable to your personal situation.
Future changes in law, regulation or tax levels could affect the information on this Site.
HSBC Global Asset Management (France) and its affiliates and/or their members of management team and employees may own or have positions in any investment mentioned on this Site or any investment related thereto and may from time to time add to or dispose of any such investment.
The following provisions under 'No Warranties' and 'Exclusion of Our Liability' exclude or limit our legal liability for this Site. You should read them carefully. They all apply only as far as the law permits.
Other than the warranties and representations contained in these Terms, all other warranties and representations, whether expressed, implied or statutory are, to the fullest extent permitted by the law, excluded. We do not exclude or restrict our liabilities or duties to you where or to the extent that this is prohibited by law or regulation. Use of this Site is at your sole risk. We do not represent that:
- any information contained on this Site will be accurate, complete or up to date or meet your specific requirements;
- this Site will be available;
- access to this Site will be uninterrupted or that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of information as this Site is transmitted to you;
- no viruses or other contaminating or destructive materials or elements will be transmitted or that your computer system will not be damaged.
We do not provide any guarantee about the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software, Content or equipment used in connection with this Site.
EXCLUSION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, neither we nor any member of the HSBC Group shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability (whether arising in contract, tort, including negligence, or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with:
- your use of this Site;
- your reliance on or your inability to use the information, products or services on this Site;
- any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure to this Site or your use or attempted use of it.
The above exclusions apply to any damage which is direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential or consists of loss of profits, business, opportunity or data.
All of the above exclusions apply even if you have advised us or any other member of the HSBC Group of the possibility of the above types of damage, loss or liability.
PASSWORDS AND SECURITY
In order to use the Site or one or more parts of it, you may be required to become a registered user. In order to become a registered user we will issue you with one or more of the following, namely, registered username, password, security device, other security identifier ('Password') in accordance with our procedures in place from time to time.
You will keep your Password secret and confidential at all times. Your Password will allow you to access your personal and confidential account and/or financial information. You agree:
- never to write or otherwise record your Password in a way that can be understood by someone else;
- never to tell your Password to anyone else including our staff;
- never to record your Password on any software which retains it automatically (for example any computer screen prompts or "save password" feature or the like on your internet browser);
- to keep your Password in a safe place at all times.
Once you have logged on to the Site, you must not at any time leave the internet terminal from which you have accessed the Site, or let anyone else use the internet terminal until you have logged off the Site. You will be responsible for ensuring that you have logged off the Site at the end of any session.
You must not access the Site from any computer connected to a local area network (LAN) or any public internet access device or access point without first making sure that no-one else will be able to observe or copy your access or get access to the Site pretending to be you.
You must tell us immediately of any unauthorised access to the Site using your Password or any unauthorised transaction or instruction which you know of or suspect of if you suspect someone else knows your Password. We will need you to help us and any law enforcement agency in trying to recover any losses. We may disclose information about you or your account to a law enforcement agency or other third parties if we think it will help prevent or recover losses.
You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your Password.
We reserve the right to suspend access to the Site in the event that we suspect that an unauthorised person is attempting to access the Site using your Password.
Security - it is your sole responsibility to adequately:
- protect and back up your data and equipment;
- undertake reasonable and appropriate precautions against any computer virus or other destructive materials or elements;
- ensure that your computer and your access to this Site are adequately secured against any unauthorised users.
Your use of this Site – you may not use this Site or permit others to use this Site:
- in any way (including via electronic means) or for any purpose which is unlawful, defamatory or libellous, offensive, abusive, indecent, menacing or threatening or in any way that infringes any intellectual property rights or breaches any obligations of confidence;
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any other person or in any other way which is in violation of any applicable law or regulation in any jurisdiction in the world;
- to introduce a virus or other disruptive material or element or otherwise disrupt or impair this Site or any communication service.
You undertake to comply with any terms notified to you as required from time to time by any third party supplier of data or services to this Site, including but not limited to, where necessary, entering into a direct agreement with such third party in respect of your use of their data.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND ENDORSEMENTS
Links to Third Party Sites – where we provide hypertext links to other locations on the Internet, we do so for information purposes only. We are not responsible for the content of any websites or pages of third parties linked to or from this Site. Following links to any websites or pages of third parties shall be at your own risk. We shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or in any other way in connection with such linking of those websites or pages.
Downloads from Third Party Sites – links to third party downloadable software sites are for convenience only and we are not responsible nor are we liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading that software. You are responsible for obtaining all necessary authorisations to use such software and we give no implied licence or warranty in relation to the obtaining of or use of such software whatsoever.
No Endorsement of Third Parties – no endorsement, approval or responsibility for appropriateness of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any information on this Site or by any hyperlinks to or from any third party websites or pages.
LINKS TO OUR SITE
Neither you nor any other party may use any part of this Site on any other website, or link any other website to this Site, without our prior written permission.
We are not responsible for the set-up of any link from a third party website to our Site.
Neither you nor any other party may deep link to, frame, spider, harvest or scrape the Content or otherwise access the Content for any purposes, or use any machine, electronic, web based or similar device to read or extract the Content by machine based or automated means, without our prior written permission.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Our Rights – all intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright, database rights, design rights, patents and trademarks) in the Content are owned by or licensed to us unless otherwise stated.
HSBC – HSBC and the HSBC logo are trademarks of HSBC Holdings plc and all rights and benefits in them vest in HSBC Holdings plc.
Copying by you and your access to the Site – you may print, copy, download or temporarily store extracts from this Site for your personal use or to help you use our products and services. You must not alter any extract contained on or obtained from this Site in any form. Any other use is prohibited unless you first get our written permission. Without limiting the above, unless you first get our written consent, you may not reproduce, modify, adapt, transmit, publish, broadcast, create derivative works of, store, archive or in any way exploit any of the Content.
Without limitation, neither you nor any other party may do any of the following without prior written consent from us:
- create any data base in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Content;
- redistribute any of the Content (including by using it as part of any syndication, content aggregation, archive or similar service);
- remove the copyright or trademark notice from any copies of Content made in accordance with these Terms.
INTERNET AND E-MAIL COMMUNICATIONS
Messages sent over the Internet (including e-mail) cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as they are subject to possible interception by a third party, monitoring, delay, loss or alteration.
Neither we nor any other member of the HSBC Group are responsible for any such messages nor liable to you or anyone else for any damages or otherwise in connection with any messages sent by you to us or any other party or any messages sent or appearing to be sent by us or any third party to you over the Internet (including e-mail). You should not include any sensitive or confidential information in such messages.
OUR MONITORING OF COMMUNICATIONS
To help us improve our service and in the interest of security, we may monitor and/or record communications (whether over the Internet, telephone or otherwise) between you and us. All recordings are our sole property.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting your privacy. All information gathered from you in connection with your use of the Site or any Local Site will be maintained in accordance with the applicable privacy policies disclosed for this Site or any of the Local Sites. Please, do read our Privacy Notice, available under the Privacy Notice button at the bottom of the page, before you access this Site.
These Terms are governed by and are to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Sweden.
The courts in Sweden will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute which may arise in connection with the Terms or your use of this Site.
If you wish any additional information or have queries, please refer to the Contact Us link which can be found on each page of the Site.
In case of specific queries about data privacy, please contact our compliance responsible person:
Philippe Martin, Compliance department, email@example.com, HSBC Global Asset Management, 38 avenue Kléber 75116 PARIS.
In case of complaints, please contact our complaint responsible person at:
HSBC Global Asset Management (France) S.A. Stockholm Branch, Birger Jarlsgatan 2, 114 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Stockholm Branch is a branch of HSBC Global Asset Management (France) and registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office (Bolagsverket) with the number 516404-3985.